The “Dennison house” at the left was apparently property of Royal Sanderson. It appears that his child, William Sanderson lived in the house at the right along with his wife, Minnie and their 3 children. The William Sanderson house was probably demolished for the new house which became Dr. Edward Mulhern’s office.
Photo from Maude Polo, daughter of Maude (Sanderson) Polo via H Clawson 11/16)
William Sanderson house on Rt 30, east side, Townshend village, replaced by the Dr. Edward Mulhern office in 1989.
This is a new building on the site of the former William Sanderson house in 1989 by Dr. Edward Mulhern. House located on east side of Rt 35 in the village of Townshend.
Photo from Maude Polo of Newfane, daughter of Maude (Sanderson) Polo who lived here from the age of about 8 until she graduated from L&G Seminary in 1937 and possibly longer. [hac contact w Polo 11/16]
Sugar house of John Sanderson (then William Andrus).505 Windham Hill Road, West Townshend, up in the maple grove (to the northwest of the house) No longer extant. Note: Brick chimney is considered unusual in a sugar house. Compare to sugar house on adjacent property to the north (Dick Jackson) .
Category: Buildings, Farms & Farm Life
L to R: Carla DeWitt, Diane Hoffman, Deb Lucier? Charlie Daigneault, Twin Sandy/Sherry Lawrence, Twin Sandy/Sherry Lawrence, Brad(?) Clark, Steven Jacobs, John DeWitt
Category: Buildings, Churches, People
Front Row, L to R: Aubrey Stratton (farmer & Selectman), Unknown, Mrs. Emerson, Betty Petermann (Postmaster), Gov Emerson, Joe Petermann (Proprietor of Store).
Back Row: All unknown
Category: Buildings, People, Village
Deerbrook Camp historical sites buildings architecture
Everett Childs Hardware Store historical sites buildings architecture
Sparks Blood Clark Russell historical sites buildings architecture
George Ziegler House historical sites buildings architecture
Lawrence Store mid 1950s historical sites buildings architecture